Thursday, August 9, 2012

Reboot

I am ecstatic. I have started again.

I have had a ton of stress lately. I know that everyone does, but it seemed like so many things were just piling up at once. I let it get me out of myself and out of my routine.

Things, mentally, came to a head yesterday afternoon. I recognized that I needed some time to actually reboot...restart...MAKE THINGS! So, I took two days off to do whatever I want.

This morning, I could have slept as late as I wanted, but I was naturally up at 7am. So, five mile run it is...then I decided to bake something and the day became a whirlwind from there: scones, stuffed mushrooms, zucchini and tomato casserole, banana ice cream, two bracelets, two tote bags...I AM BACK.

I now have projects and photos for several blog posts--regular posts starting tomorrow :)

Here's what I got up to today:

For tomorrow's Foodie Friday post: Maple Sugar Pecan Scones!

Picked veggies in the garden for dinner.

Made two grocery/gym bags from old t-shirts for
the Stitchy Saturday post.

Made a super fun owl bracelet for Metalwork Monday.

Lastly, made an awesome vegetarian dinner of onion/olive stuffed mushrooms,
zucchini/tomato casserole, and quinoa pilaf. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment