Tuesday, September 4, 2012

How Tuesday: Peeking Doctor Bookmark


I think that everyone who stops by Weasinart knows what a huge geek I am. I make no apologies. Doctor Who just happens to be one of the things that I adore. I have enjoyed all the Doctors, but 10 is my favorite. Today's project is just a quick little craft to have a little doctor in your day.





I found this still image of 10 peeping over the cubicle from Series 4, Episode 1 (the Adipose episode) on Google Images. I obviously in no way on the image, but I think that that BBC will be okay with it. I sized it and cut it out, leaving his hands and a bit of the partition.


I used a bit of colored manila folder for the "body" of the bookmark, but you could use anything that you like provided that it will hold up with frequent usage. I then used double-sided tape to attached the image to the tag board.


I had the luxury of running my bookmark through a laminating machine, but you could use laminating sheets available at office superstores or even clear contact paper.


I trimmed around the edges and voila! A perfect way to perk up my day while marking my place. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I have three textbooks this semester, and there are three (recent) doctors. Just what I need to perk up study time. I know what I'm doing this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this awesome How to
    I was looking for it ! but do you have the image to print ? I don't want to look for it on google :)

    ReplyDelete