Saturday, September 8, 2012

Stitchy Saturday: TARDIS Plushie...finally!


I will finally have sweet dreams tonight! I finally finished my TARDIS plushie. The Doctor and all things Whovian will be dancing through my dreamland.




Earlier this week, I completed and tinted my TARDIS embroidery project. I then cut out around the form with sharp shears and placed it on my backing fabric.


  I traced around the form with a chalk pencil and cut it out. 


I pinned the right sides together and stitched them leaving a scant seam allowance. I then turn them right-side out. I used a pencil to make sure that my light and corners were out fully.


I grabbed a couple handfuls of polyfil and went to work stuffing, again making certain that it went into the light and corners.


Using the whip stitch, I closed up the open end.


Ready to get my Saturday night cuddle on during the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment