I am a sucker for a dip. Maybe it is because I am a dip myself.
I found this recipe on The Greatist and knew I had to make it.
- I can cannellini beans
- 1 handful of fresh basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Blend all ingredients except for pepper in a food processor until smooth
- Serve with a garnish of basil leaves, drizzled olive oil, and freshly ground black pepper.
Serve with your favorite munchies and enjoy!