Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WIP Wednesday: SO many awesome projects!!


I love fall. Okay, I really love summer, but you can't beat fall for getting down to some serious crafting. I am right in the midst in play rehearsals, yet oddly, it is also when I get the most stuff made! Currently, I am working on:

  • a double crochet/lemon peel scarf
  • a "rick rack rib" knitted cowl
  • a crocheted lace shawl
  • just starting some felt brooches
  • completing my octopus embroidery piece...just french knots left
  • busily working on a Gandhi/floral piece (see below)
  • starting another embroidery that says "whimsy matters"


We also just made homemade chili powder from chili peppers that we grew ourselves and dried. Many types of homemade hot sauces will be coming soon.


This shot is a bit blurry, but there are 11 types of stitches in the flower alone. Super excited!


Planning my next big gift project, a veggie tote from a design that I found in Doodle Stitching.
I simply adore making things! Can't wait to show you how they all turn out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment