Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Funday: Doing What I Love


This was one of those weekend that a crafter dreams of: research, projects, new skills, progress. It was a balm for my busy week and cluttered mind.


 I had an absolutely stellar trip to my local library!
 I am so excited to dive into these books as I plan projects, posts and gifts :)


  We also had a great stop at our local reclaimed sewing supplies store. 
I was able to score this awesome horde for only $16.74!


 Weekends were made for this kind of dinner with my sweetie. 
Cheeses, rice crisps, apples, olives, almonds...LOVE!


 Followed by pumpkin carving...so much fun!


 I indulged in some awesome treats for myself. Yay for 50% off coupons and inspiration!


Spent some time redoing my double crochet/lemon peel project. 
It will make a great holiday gift!


Stay tuned for some great roasted pumpkin seed recipes. As you can see, it was an absolutely wonderful weekend full of many blessing, quality crafting and bonding time, yummy dinners and much project progress. I am one lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment