Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WIP Wednesday: Embroidered Project Bag

We, as a culture, tend to take things for granted. As I have often said, time is one of those things. Another is vision. I have not been able to be as crafty as I would prefer lately, but now that me new "eyes" are here I am stitching up a storm.

I am currently working on project bag for myself (gasp!). The bag is based on a pattern by Jenny at Sublime Stitching. Seriously, get over there and buy some patterns. You won't be sorry.


Although it a full-on embroidery pattern, I have decided to do some applique of certain elements.


The thimble kind of resembles a Dalek. I am okay with that.


I am about a third done. I will be adding an embroidery hoop using this  process, adding a rick rack border, and embellishing the handles. Once the bag is complete, I am going to make some internal tool pouches. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment