Thursday, January 17, 2013

Picking My Battles

Did you ever have what you think is going to be a great day, just to have your body let you down? Yeah, me either ;)

After having the tea bar/embroidery shop brainstorm yesterday, I have been having a hard time concentrating on anything else. I have sought out some drawing instruction and an entrepreneur workshop. Likely, nothing will come of it business-wise, but it will at least improve my skills. Meanwhile, I am still struggling with a stomach bug combined with a chronic headache. Oy. New glasses are on the way...


Luckily, I have good friends who bring me chicken soup. I even cancelled set construction tonight, no small thing for me.


I plan on resting and reading, gathering inspiration and lightening my mood.


I will also crochet as long as my eyes will allow me...


...and sleep when they do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment