Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Funday: Getting back in the swing

Trying to become a regular blogger again has been a bit of a challenge. Given the absolutely gorgeous weather this weekend, we have spent the entire time outdoors, getting things done. Which means that I have done nothing to prepare for the coming week's blog.I also have made those pesky quilt blocks yet. Nothing has been made, much less photographed. 


Luckily, I did today's project just before the hiatus.


It is forecast call for rain tomorrow night, so I can buckle down and get things cranking again!


Bought these awesome bird patterns from So September.
LOVe Corrine's work!! Also, kind of in love with the colors that I chose.
And, yes, I am stitching on a fabric napkin that I picked up at Goodwill
for $.25. 

The finished trio on my inspiration wall. 
It's a lil bit fuzzy, but you get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment