Monday, January 19, 2015

Doctor Who Craft Round Up: 2015 Edition


Late last week, I saw that Netflix was on the verge of losing shows from the BBC. Thankfully, that has not come to pass, thank Ood. Being the huge geeky gal that I am (as well as a massive anglophile in general), I was relieved to hear this news. I immediately watched the first three episodes of the reboot. I am not just a newbie, my local PBS station re-broadcast Tom Baker episodes when I was a kid. All I can say is that daleks are frightening as all get out when you are seven years old. This would-be catastrophe inspired me to do re-boot of my own. One of most popular posts ever was my original Doctor Who Craft Round Up. I decided it was time to do a new one based on things that I would like to make in the coming year. Allons-y!!




1. First, who doesn't love the fourth Doctor's scarf? But when is is actually practical to wear it? Enter the scarf bracelet. Perfection!

2. If you read this blog regularly, you know that that embroidery isn't just my hobby. It is my retirement plan. How lovely is this piece with 10's catch phrase AND his sonic.

3. Okay, wouldn't make a Weeping Angel for my own use, but I would love to see my students freak out ;)

4. C'mon--needle felting and a bunting? It's a no-brainer. 

5. I really think that I need a cute little Adipose buddy for when I am feeling chubby.

6. Wall + blue painter's tape = awesome. No tutorial really needed.

7. My next afghan, for realsies. I already downloaded the free pattern!

8. Bunting--another no-brainer.

9. A TARDIS charging box would make me feel like the fanciest geek in the department, and that's saying something.

I have created a Pinterest board dedicated to Doctor Who crafts. If any of you would like to include pins to that board, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment