Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WIP Wednesday: CS Lewis Embroidery


I really meant to be a better blogger. I have been taking photos all summer long...tons of food prep shots, a baziilion macros, gardens, waterfalls, and festivals. I had every intention of sitting down every evening and writing a blog post. Sadly, being unemployed and constantly looking and anticipating is utterly exhausting. The process takes your best intentions and whisks them away. I tip-toed in and made a few design changes. I have been making and planning. I am assisting my local bead store in a move/re-design. In fact, if it wasn't for the money (and therefore, the job) necessary to live, my life would be perfect.


I have been spending time each night looking at inspirational quotations on Pinterest. I truly think that I may take some and design a line of embroidery patterns like to one above. I am taking Mr. Lewis's words to heart, "Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny." 
Keep an eye out for the pattern here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment