Friday, July 26, 2013

teany.tiny.stitches. for real!


Proverbs tell us that "The first step is hardest." or "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." Well, I took the step. I figured if I was going to design and market a line of patterns, that first I needed a name and a logo. Two friends and I have a dream of opening an stitching shop with a tea bar and calling it "teany.tiny.stitches." Yes, we know that "teany" is misspelled. But we are going for a cutesy little joke. TEA. Get it? I love the name, so I decided that it suited this new venture. Since it is all about stitching, I knew that the logo needed to be stitched. So that is where I am in the process, if you can call it that.




I follow a lot of stitching bloggers and have many books and bookmarks. I don't want to copy these ladies at all, but that are truly an inspiration. My pieces will be more pop culture-based...think Doctor Who, Star Wars, The Venture Bros, Arrested Development, Downton...things like that.
Have suggestions for designs or quotations? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are working on Teany, Tiny, stiches. You are the craftiest person I know and you can do anything you set your mind to. Big hugs and luck. You Rock Weez

    ReplyDelete