Sunday, March 30, 2014

100 Happy Days


Hmmm...good question. Can I?


I am not one for forcing an emotion or faking it, but I do like to be grateful and I am truly to be more mindful. I think that I am up for the challenge! I also challenged my students--could they be happy (if only for a few moments) everyday from now until earl July? 

Can you? Want to join me? 

Here's what's contributing to my happiness this weekend:


Ramses, he is loud and kind of obnoxious, but he unconditionally loves me.


Started to buy bulbs for the upcoming growing season. Squeee!
 I am so excited to get out and get in the dirt. 
Follow my Pinterest garden board or my cottage garden idea board and we can share tips!


I have been spending a bit of time each weekend make smoothies and salads for the week so I can stay healthy and satisfied. Today, I tried out a yummy new recipe for Avocado Yogurt Dip to use as a salad dressing. SO GOOD! (My favorite oatmeal smoothie recipes are from the same site.)



How can this not make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment